If you want to be in with a chance of winning one of these amazing Ipad Air devices you can enter the competition by clicking on the Tralee Credit Union banner advert on the top of The Maine Valley Post news pages.
A brief description of the prize below would lead you to believe that a device for bringing you breakfast in bed will soon be upon us.
If you can’t follow what’s going on here just get someone about six or seven years of age to explain it all to you. Better still – just go an enter the competition and if you win you can hand it over to them.
IPad Air – The lightest, full-sized tablet in the world !
The iPad Air is Apple’s 5th generation iPad with a faster 64-bit A7 processor providing a 2x speed boost, the M7 motion co-processor introduced with the iPhone 5S, and MIMO Wi-Fi support, which allows multiple antennas to boost bandwidth over Wi-Fi.
The new iPad Air takes on the look and feel of the iPad Mini, becoming 20% thinner, 28% lighter and with a 43% smaller border. This makes it the lightest full-sized tablet in the world.
The iPad Air Features:
- 1.4 Ghz 64-bit A7 chipset with quad-core graphics processor
- M7 motion co-processor
- 9.4 inches long and 6.67 inches wide, weighs 1 pound and only 0.3 inches thick
- 2,048 x 1,536 resolution (264 PPI)
- 9.7 inch LED backlight Multi-Touch display
- Back-facing iSight camera with 5 MP support and optics. Capable of 1080p video.
- Front-facing FaceTime HD camera for video conferencing.
- Choice of 16, 32, 64 or 128 GB Flash storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with MIMO support
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Assisted-GPS (4G LTE model only)
- Proximity and ambient light sensors
- Dual Microphones
- Lightning connector
- External speaker
- 10 hours of battery life, depending on use
- iOS 7